Work.
Monday
we went to our workplace for the first time.
We just
filled some papers and they showed us around.
On Thursday
one of the workers trained us a little bit and talked about the place.
On Wednesday
I had my first offical workday at 9.30-21.00 a long day.
At 10.30
came my first client, I had to do a hotstone massage, I was a little nervous
because I had never done it before. So everything is new to me because there
are so many different threathments that I never had a change to practise. It's a little different what we have studied and what we are learning at school. There
are so many massages so hands get tired very quickly. So the second client was
at noon and just a little back massage. The third client was in the evening and
my last client for the day. It was Apollo Ritual threathment( foot ritual, full
body massage and facial) 2.5h long.
Actually
my official work day ended at 20.00 but I helped our receptionist to close up
the place.
I leaved
work at 21.00 and I got home almoust at 23.00 it took two hours for me to get
home, the trantsport in Malta is bad so most of the time I just had to wait the
busses.
When I finallt
got home I was so exhausted, luckly I have a free day today.



Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti